Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Johnson Family

It was an extremely gloomy and rainy day last Saturday. We had scheduled this shoot a month ago, and I know that my girlfriend, Ani was very skeptical about continuing with her shoot or not. I literally {prayed} all week that it wouldn't rain during our shoot and although it poured all through Hair and Make-up and the "getting ready" process, as SOON as I started shooting, the rain stopped. I'm so grateful that we were able to have such a successful and BEAUTIFUL shoot because as you can see, the lighting on cloudy days are just absolutely PERFECT!!! It did drizzle a little off and on but for the most part, the weather and lighting was perfect :)













Happy holidays Johnson's! Hope you guys have a Wonderful Holiday Season!!

<3,

Kelcy



No comments: