Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mahonri | Senior Shoot

I LOVE doing Senior Shoots. I feel all kinds of Happiness as I talk to them, pose them, and snap away. In a way I envy them... I start thinking about when I was a Senior and what it felt like to slowly have those shackles of pressure and responsibility loosened from each of my ankles.  It literally is soooo surreal. I am SO excited for my cousin Honri as well as all the Seniors graduating this year because Life for them, is only just Beginning.







I had so much fun with you, Honri! Thanks for all that you do for our Family and I wish you an AMAZINGLY Prosperous & Bright Future!! Take risks, Travel the world, do whatever it is you want to do while you only have yourself to worry about. Whether it be preparing for a Mission, Attending College, or finding a Job, do what makes YOU 100% Happy.
<3,

Kelc

No comments: