Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pacific Prime Contracting

Today I met up with the members of PPC, Pacific Prime Contracting. They are a small contracting company located on Aurora 4000 in Seattle. They needed pictures for their website. This was my first time shooting a professional business so it was kind of hard to really let loose and have fun with this shoot! (lol) I mean, I had fun...but it was hard to fully incorporate [my] style of photography into this shoot because they were required to look professional and business appealing. So, I tried to mix in as much of my style as possible without making them look unprofessional.

Collage

Members of PPC Team.

PPC Owner

All in all, I had a great time working with PPC and I honestly learned a lot from this shoot! Hope you all had a blessed Sunday!! 

<3, Kelcy

6 comments:

Random; Omi said...

YAY U!!
Pictures came out great as always.
So happy 4 u Kelc<3

KPA said...

Thank you so much Omi!! I'm so happy for you as well! I'm SO HAPPY for US!!! :-)

Unknown said...

im soooo happy for you kels! doing thaa damn thing sister :)

itstxlo said...

sorry its tilo lol

KPA said...

Thanks sis!! Hurry up and start your beauty/make-up business! xox

Anonymous said...

Kelcy your pictures look the bomb girl esp on the company... You go girl! Awesome work, keep it comin! Luv Siki&Bby Gina