Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spriiiing

 This morning I woke up earlier than usual. 
I saw the sun rising from my kitchen window. I felt inspired.
What a beautiful day we have been blessed with!
It's Spring. No matter how technical you want to get.
How are you gonna tell me it's NOT Spring yet with all the beautiful flowers, plants, and life blossoming around us? It most definitely is Spring.

Besides, which would you choose: 
an early Spring or a late Winter?
I thought so.

So since the sun welcomed us with it's presence and heat, 
I figured I take Rush to the mini park right down the street.


She had a blast; swinging, sliding, playing. 
Sun.Smiles.FUN.


Above: Straight off the camera. Sun.Fence.&.Vines.

I also got some great shots of the trees and their reflection.


Hope you all enjoy this beautiful, SUNNY, Spring day!

<3, Kelcy




4 comments:

Ally Johnson said...

all the pics and blogging is awesome, Kelc! You do a really good job.

KPA said...

Thanks girl! I still need to get my shoot in with you and Az! Potential engagements? Possibly? hehe ;)

Kanoe said...

Love it Kelc!!! Awesome photos & great photographer.

KPA said...

Thank you Kanoe! You take awesome photos too! Keep taking 'em as much as possible! xo